APPLICANTS MUST (at the time of submitting application):
- Provide copy of a birth certificate showing at least twenty-one (21) years of age and a citizen of the United States.
- Have no criminal history, convictions or felonies.
- Have no history of bankruptcy or a failure to show satisfactory financial responsibility.
- Have not been terminated from another agency.
- Provide copy of your valid driver's license (with a very good driving record).
- Provide copy of your High School Graduation Diploma or a Passing General Education Development Test Certificate.
- Provide copy of your Fire Fighter I & II certifications recognized by the Fire Fighter Training Council of Michigan.
- Provide copy of your State of Michigan Licensed Paramedic Certificate and Permanent ID # as well as an ACLS Certification.
- Provide copy of all your current Paramedic Continuing Education Credits
- Provide copy of your current (not expired) Written and Physical Agility tests scores of not less than 80% from the Conference of Western Wayne Fire Fighter Testing Program.
- Vision: Correctable to 20/20.
- Weight: In proportion to height, as determined by a physical examination.